Natural Look Stone & Concrete Sealer
The importantance of a Sealer...!
Masonry sealers are a small investment when you consider the time and money that you can waste having concrete, brick etc relayed or repaired. Masonry sealers act to substantially increase safety as well as increasing the aesthetic appeal of your substrate by preventing contamination, abrasion, cracking, efflorescence leaching and much more.
DuraCore's Silicone Seal is a penetrating, alkali stable silicone resin in a hydrocarbon solution. Silicone Seal finds use as a high quality alkali stable repellent suitable for use a variety of substrates and application methods, from post treatment by the home handyman to in plant fabricated mineral-based construction materials.
Advantages of silicone seal
- Reduction of water adsorption.
- Reduction of efflorescence.
- Reduction of lime erosion.
- Reduction of water borne dirt pick-up.
- Reduction of chemical vapour corrosion.
- Reduction of frost damage.
- Reductions of mildew, moss, and lichen growth.
- Restored thermal properties.
- Stable in high alkalinity substrates (concrete blocks, calcium silicate bricks and sandstone)
- Does not impart the "wet look" to treated surfaces or contribute to surface gloss
- Can be used as a primer on concrete block wall
- Prior to painting to reduce the effect of capillary action forcing the paint off the surface.
Download Technical Data
*Please call 1300 044 625 for pricing
Download free copy of Acrobat Reader