Fortis 526 - Water Base
Fortis 526 Enviro is a water based, two pack, aliphatic polyurethane. It is non toxic, contains no harmful solvents and has no noxious odours. Fortis 526 Enviro polyurethane is highly suitable when a heavy duty, long wearing gloss, satin or matt finish coating is required for Concrete, Timber or Cork flooring. Highly scratch and chemical resistant with a medium solids content. Easy to apply, washes up in water and is environmentally friendly.
"LOOKING AFTER TOMORROW TODAY"
- Easy application
- Satin - Gloss or Matt Finish
- Indoor / Outdoor
- No bleaching of timber
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Durable & scratch resistant
- A finish very similar to solvent based polyurethane
- Non yellowing, UV stable
- No solvents, No odour
- Excellent adhesion to Concrete & Timber
- Higher coat build than any other water based finish
(Approximate Coverage = 12-15m2 per ltr)
The "Eco Village" at Currumbin on the Gold Coast