Polyaspartic Floor Coating
100% Solids - VOC Free
"Instant Floor" Polyaspartic floor coating is the ultimate protection for garages, decks, walkways, commercial kitchens and more... A two component, rapid curing, VOC free, hybrid polyaspartic floor coating system that is durable and decorative for all residential, commercial and industrial flooring. Formulated with aliphatic chemistry, "Instant Floor" Polyaspartic is colour stable, allowing it to take UV exposure without the colour shift seen with other coating systems such as epoxy. "Instant Floor" Polyaspartic is a 1:1 mix ratio system with sufficient pot life to be rolled, brushed or sprayed with Con-Treats application equipment. "Instant Floor" Polyaspartic can be used in conjunction with either micro paint chips, quartz granules or on it's own in a variety of colours with any desired slip resistance. "Instant Floor" Polyaspartic creates a durable, seamless coating which conforms to any shape and size.
- Aircraft Hangars
- Decks & Patios
- Garage Floors
- Factory Floors
- Commercial Kitchens & Bars
- Entrance / Lobby / Show Rooms
- Fast Food Shops
- Hospital & Health Facilities
- Install Time
- Return to service
- High build thickness in 1 application
- 100% solid content
- Application temperature
- Elongation, expands with surface / joint
- Colour stability
- Gloss retention
- Chemical resistance
As low as 0C
Features and Benefits
- 100% Solids, VOC Free
- Fast Curing allowing rapid turnaround
- Light foot traffic within 2-4 hours, return to service within 24 hours.
- Robust application window
- Ability to apply at low temperatures and high humidity.
- Excellent abrasion and impact resistance.
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- Excellent UV resistance and high gloss characteristics.
- Bonds to virtually all substrates, inc; metals, wood, concrete & fibreglass.
- Ability to achieve high film builds
Download Technical Data
Download Installation Guide
Chemical Resistance Chart
*The above information is to be used as a guide only and Con-Treat accepts no responsibilty for any consequence resulting from the advice contained herein or verbally.
Download free copy of Acrobat Reader