Densi-Proof + Surface Repeller
Permanent Concrete Waterproofing, Moisture Barrier, Cure/Seal.
with an added ingredient that gives surface repellence against water, oil etc...
Designed for New/Clean Concrete!
Densi-Proof plus Surface Repeller is designed for brand new, clean concrete and the sooner you get it on, the better. The best time to apply it is right after the finishers come off, since it also provides a superior concrete cure. This is because Densi-Proof plus Surface Repeller holds the hydrates in, allowing more cement to ultimately be used. What this means is you don't have to wait 28 or even 45 days or more to protect your concrete. It can be protected immediately.
20 advantages to using Densi-Proof + Surface Repeller
- Provides a more abrasion and crack-resistant surface
- Remains resilient during movement
- Provides increased density
- Resists oil, while repelling water
- Enhances surface traction
- Resists freeze-thaw damage
- Provides easier ice removal
- Improves fungus and mildew resistance
- Enhances surface bonding quality
- Eliminates or significantly retards efflorescence
- Requires no special surface maintenance
- Waterproofs concrete internally as well as externally
- Makes concrete virtually impermeable
- Reduces dusting
- Preserves concrete's integrity
- Improves thermal and acid/chemical resistance
- Provides internal humidity stability and restricts vapor transmission
- Increases strengths
- Eliminates internal water migration
- Lowers chemical reaction and creep deformation potential
Note: This product is not recommended for older concrete, even if it looks perfectlyclean. The main product,
Densi-Proof, decontaminates concrete as part of its action. That means it pushes up contaminants to the surface in a process that can be immediate or can take days. The sealing ingredient, Surface Repeller seals the surface so well and so quickly that the contaminants will then be trapped just below the surface, causing an unsightly stain. If you are seeking both integral permanent waterproofing and a surface sealer, we recommend that you use a two-step process: First, apply the Densi-Proof, then after the contaminants have risen and been washed away, apply Surface Repeller.
Download Technical Data
*Please call 1300 044 625 for pricing
Download free copy of Acrobat Reader