Why are concrete sealers so important?
A Concrete sealer is a small investment when you consider the time and money that you can waste by having to re-lay or repair concrete due to inadequate protection. Concrete sealers act to substantially increase safety as well as protecting the aesthetic appeal of your concrete by preventing contamination, abrasion, cracking, efflorescence leaching and much more.
Why choose Con-Treat for your concrete floor sealer?
At Con-Treat we are the experts in everything concrete. We are able to provide you with a selection of state of the art concrete sealers with unique formulas that have been proven to outlast and out-perform other concrete sealers on the market. We have extensive experience and are happy to complete every kind of sealing job from small residential and domestic projects to large-scale retail outlets. Our helpful staff are always on hand to provide expert advice and we are confident that you’ll be hard pressed to find better value for money elsewhere.
- Anti Slip Additives - Non slip additives for all sealers and coatings.
- Hard Seal - Ideal driveway sealer and stencil crete. Also general concrete/stone sealer.
- Luster Crete - Ideal for polished concrete, all types of concrete.
- Luster Polish - Polish for Luster Crete, vinyl, vinyl tiles etc.
- Repeller - Water based "Natural Sealer" for porous concrete, brick stone etc.
- Silicone Seal - Solvent based "Natural Sealer" for porous concrete, brick stone etc.
- Satin Finish - Ideal sealer for highlighting colour in sandstone.
- Stone Seal - All purpose masonary sealer.