Concrete Floor Grinders & Polishers
We deliver quality polishers & concrete grinders across Australia
Con-Treat are the experts in concrete protection and finishing. We combine our concrete expertise, a passion for impeccable customer service and a concrete polisher range second to none to equip our customers with the best tools for their requirements at a low cost.
Put simply, we ensure you get the best quality concrete floor grinders and polishers, delivering the best results at the best price, every time. We service nationwide - Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide & Perth...!
" DIAMOND TOOLS"
Click for information on Concrete Grinding & Polishing
back to top
One phone call & Con-Treat can have all of your polishing & grinding products delivered to your door with fast & reliable delivery. Enquire about Con-treat’s extensive and high quality range of concrete grinders for sale!
Call us on 1300 044 625 today for quality service and advice.
Buy from our range of concrete floor grinders & polishing products for sale
Our range has been carefully selected based on their features as well as our expertise and specific understanding of how a quality concrete grinder or concrete polisher should perform. There is a massive range of effective tools that will suit any grinding or polishing task. The Hitachi Hand Grinder, for example, allows the user to accomplish more difficult tasks and reach those hard get to places. There’s the extremely versatile Edco High Speed Grinder, often used by Councils for grinding high spots and lips of concrete pathways. Then there are more robust, heavy-weight products like the Satellite 760-12 Concrete Grinder, which will both polish and grind your concrete to perfection. This is just some of our extensive and high quality range of tools for sale!
Bringing concrete grinders & polishers to Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney & more...
Put simply, we ensure you get the bestquality grinders and polishers and best results at the best price, every time. We service Australia - Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane and more! One phone call and Con-Treat can have all of your polishing and grinding products delivered to your door with fast and reliable delivery. Make a phone call today and find out just how quickly we can provide the best polishers and grinders to you!
What is so special about Satellite?
The Satellite range of concrete grinder were created to your meet demands for a machine that:
- Is Reliable - SATELLITE is extremely robust. The transmission and the flexible disc coupling is virtually indestructible and comes with a 5 year replacement guarantee - so many machines need regular repair or maintenance and are expensive to repair. SATELLITE does not require preventative maintenance, there are no 12 monthly services!!
- Can flatten a floor beautifully, yet grind a floor with a dish. SATELLITE will produce a beautiful finish quality - it will flatten ripples and high spots, yet can grind a floor with a dish or shallow spoon. Excellent for polished concrete applications with phenolic (resin bond) diamond pads - Most large planetary grinders will gouge floors with very small undulations!
- Is very productive: - SATELLITE Very little power is lost through our super tough transmission. Productivity is attained because of more power at the disc, and a large main tooling disc with plenty of weight, giving high diamond speed - Complex planetary systems have increased wear and tear and high maintenance costs. A lot of the motor power is used just to drive planetary drive disc systems, leaving less power to do the job.
- Some machines are so complex they have to go to a manufacturer or distributor to be repaired. SATELLITE: Any part you could expect to work on, can be repaired onsite easily. Better still parts are readily available.
Special features of SATELLITE Mkll Grinder/Polishers!
SATELLITE TRIPLE DISC diamond grinders have been created with you the contractor in mind. Here is why:
- These are machines with GRUNT. With its optimized weight and grunt, you can expect the maximum production from each class of machine.
- They are RUGGED. SATELLITE’S cyclo transmission has a five year warranty – that’s confidence for you.
- The MAGNETIC DISC RETAINER system means you can change discs within one minute. Now that is easy, isn’t it?
- The FLOATING SHROUD is not only very durable, it is also the most effective form of dust control shroud. If you want FLATTENED, LEVEL floors, SATELLITE will give it to you. A most outstanding feature of SATELLITE is its ability to flatten out undulations, yet it will grind floors with a concave/convex surface perfectly. No ridges or gouging! For super flat floors, using six discs will give even higher standards of flatness.
- They are exceptionally EASY TO OPERATE. With easy axle height adjustment to allow you to set the height that ensures minimum operator fatigue.
- The folding handle and rugged frame is designed to last the distance.
Produce top quality POLISHED concrete, granite, marble or terrazzo floors. SATELLITE can grind fast; plus, it also POLISHES beautifully with its easy fit Stainless steel ‘velcro’ pad holder. Installs in just seconds
Concrete grinding dust can cause silicosis, an incurable disease of the lungs...
"Silicosis (also known as Grinder's disease and Potter's rot) is a form of occupational lung disease caused by inhalation of crystalline silica dust..."Wikipedia
The most common causes of dust while concrete grinding are:
1. Dry grinding or cutting without a dust extractor system
2. Leaky dust shrouds caused by - poor design, worn or torn seals or incorrectly adjusted seals
4. Low airflow dust extractor systems that are either too small or have blocked filters
5. Not containing dust in a bag for disposal and open air emptying of dust collection containers
6. Open air cleaning of dust collector filters
7. Sweeping dusty floors
Always use the best dust shrouds available, check your dust extractor filters every 5-10 mins with small dust collectors and whenever any dust begins to escape from the grinding process. Use an adequately sized dust collector for the seal area of your shroud.
Never sweep bare or ground concrete floors, instead use a vacuum to pick up dust and debris. Fit a plastic bag to your dust collector base where possible or empty the base into a plastic bag so that the bag can be sealed for clean disposal without airborne dust.
Use a dust extractor with self cleaning filters to avoid shaking filters in the open air to clean them. Compressed air should never be used to clean concrete dust from filters.
The steel constructed Hoverhood and Cornerhood dust shrouds for angle grinders have many features not found in other dust shrouds that prevent concrete dust from escaping while grinding. They are specifically designed for the purpose and do not require a high-powered dust extractor for them to perform properly. Available in Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney and Australia-wide!
Download free copy of Acrobat Reader