Concrete Acid Stain
Con-Treat's Acid Stains are a unique product in the Australian flooring industry.They are the only Acid Stain made without Hydrochloric Acid, making it safer to use with no annoying fumes ...!
Con-Treat's Acid Stains, even though different in formulation from other acid stains still provide the same marble like
natural finish. A great added benefit is that they produce much less residue, eliminating the need for neutralising.
Con-Treat's Acid Stains provide you with one of the most unique looks in the decorative concrete industry. You can turn an old concrete slab into a work of art, or take your new concrete project to a new level. Acid Stains may be applied to new or old concrete, stamped concrete, decorative overlays, vertical surfaces and virtually any cementitious material.
How colours appear on a grey background
How colours appear on a white background
*Please call 1300 044 625 for pricing
Download a colour chart
Download Technical Data Sheet
Guide to Concrete Preparation
Con-Treat's "Acid Stains" are a reactive stain that contain no hydrocloric acid, therfore eliminating the need for neutralising. They do however require a mop with clean water to remove any residue. If you are using any other acid stain then neutralising will be required. Do NOT use baking soda to neutralise, only use a alkaline soap or if this is not available, use a mix of plain water (19ltr) and 2 cups of household amonia or bleach with a few good squirts of dishwashing detergent.
- When applying stains, always use all-plastic spray bottles.
- Always test your dilution concentrations to ensure you obtain the colour you're after.
- Test the sealer to see how the finished floor will look.
- DO NOT use hydrochloric acid to prepare the concrete.
* The above information is to be used as a guide only and Con-Treat accepts no responsibilty for any consequence resulting from the advice contained herein or verbally.
Download free copy of Acrobat Reader